How do I get a Passport for my children?

You will require the consent of the other parent to obtain a Passport.  

If consent is refused we can assist you in obtaining an Order from the Federal Magistrates Court that a Passport is issued so that your child is permitted to travel overseas without the consent of the other parent.

We offer free and helpful information via our newsletter, simply click the button to read more

Call Us:
(07) 5574 1888

Level 2, 142 Bundall Road,
Bundall, QLD 4217

Email Us:

© Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved | Evans & Company Family Lawyers

Google Rating