I have just separated and cannot agree with my husband as to living arrangements for the children. What should I do?

You should contact us to discuss your situation.  We can advise you in respect to the mediation process to help you achieve an agreement.

You must make a genuine effort to resolve any parenting dispute through dispute resolution before making any application to the Court unless there are specific urgent circumstances.  

If mediation fails, you will need advice as to what outcome could be expected if the matter was before the Family Court.

At Evans & Company Family Lawyers we strive to provide clients with comprehensive advice to ensure that they are fully informed. We help you take the steps necessary to achieve a fair outcome.

We offer free and helpful information via our newsletter, simply click the button to read more

Call Us:
(07) 5574 1888

Level 2, 142 Bundall Road,
Bundall, QLD 4217

Email Us:

© Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved | Evans & Company Family Lawyers

Google Rating