What type of agreements can be made regarding the children?

We strongly recommend the use of parenting orders to document any agreement reached in respect of the children.   You can also enter a Parenting Plan. A Parenting Plan does not create a legal obligation between the parents.  A Parenting Plan can be considered by the Court in any later Court proceedings.  

At Evans & Company Family Lawyers at the Gold Coast, we recommend the use of Consent Orders as the Orders are binding upon both parties and in the worst case scenario the Court can be asked to enforce the Order.


We offer free and helpful information via our newsletter, simply click the button to read more

Call Us:
(07) 5574 1888

Level 2, 142 Bundall Road,
Bundall, QLD 4217

Email Us:

© Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved | Evans & Company Family Lawyers

Google Rating