A neutral place for discussion and resolution.
Mediation is increasingly being used to settle a matter or narrow down the issues by getting everyone together in the same room, if possible, and in separate rooms if not. It has one common purpose – to reach agreement. Everything else is part of the process, and how that is handled has a lot to do with the outcome. Evans & Company Family Lawyers has a purpose built space for Gold Coast Mediation.
Mediation at Evandale Mediation Centre is designed to:
- Reduce legal costs by settling a matter early.
- Result in a better relationship afterwards, in particular where children and ongoing business interests are concerned.
- Deal with the matter privately and avoid Court proceedings.
- Engage an independent mediator, giving you the opportunity to voice your views and have them heard.
- Give you a room for yourself and your legal representative, separate from the other party, to facilitate a ‘shuttle’ discussion without conflict.